Monday, October 20, 2014

31 Days of Halloween - Day 20

DAY 20!?!?!?  WHAT!?!?!?  Oh my, this month is going waaaaaaaaaaaay too fast!!!  (no cage, no cage, please, please no cage)

Since today is Monday, that means that dummy head dear Vincent is back with us.  He is bright eyed and ready to go, which is good... right?

pfft, pfft, pfft... VINCENT, back up, no more fuzz in my beak.  DUDE~!
Now, I saved this puzzle piece specifically to show Vincent.  We are discussing, not only the art work from Alex, but birds.  The best birds, the gorgeous birds, the only type of birds that matter.  Why yes, you do know what I mean and no they are not harebrained balls of flying fluff!  Oh, and I have been instructed to tell you that the fun streaky background was on purpose.  However, Alex was having some difficulty with the water brush and distribution and... well, she couldn't recreate this if she tried.  BUT you did not hear that from me.

All the Wicked Bloggers are looking forward to your visit this morning.  Their links are on the sidebar.  OH, and can you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase take Vincent with you?  For his education of course.

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

13 comments:

TangledBlueRose said...

Wonderful instruction Edgar! I'd gladly take Vincent away!
Fabulous piece, love the background, worked out super cool!
Be kind Edgar:)

~kim

My Side of Oz said...

Good luck with that educating thing, Edgar! Tell Alex her "planned and intended" background is absolutely lovely! I was gonna say that even before you hinted it might have been one of those glorious accidents that happen in our craft...oops..did I spill the beans on you Edgar? My bad! But definitely lovely piece!

DonnaMundinger said...

Well, the background and colors are gorgeous. She should try and recreate it for sure and that stamp is magnificent. Definitely magestic elegant birds. Be careful with Vincent, Edgar. He's already bigger than you are. (or is that all fuzz?) xxD

valscraftings said...

Love this jigsaw piece!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

pfft pfft pfft...no Edgar I think it's best Vincent stay with you, I just got fluff in my face looking at today's spooktacular puzzle piece...sorry buddy, you'll have to put up with him I'm afraid bwahahahahaha...eeeeek, don't YOU throw glitter at me now ;0)

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Another fun puzzle piece. Love the stamp you used.

Susan Renshaw said...

Like the streaky background and the wonderful birds!

Unknown said...

Another great puzzle piece! Can't wait to see this all together. Good luck with training Vincent, Edgar!

Unknown said...

Another great puzzle piece! Can't wait to see this all together. Good luck with training Vincent, Edgar!

Laura S Reading said...

A one of a kind background?
I am sure Alex did that on purpose.

And another one of those straight edges!
see, I have been paying attention.

Unknown said...

Wonderful choice of colors. Love the chandelier stamp

Julia said...

My dear Edgar... you are doing a wonderful thing sharing your knowledge with Vincent.
Love the background and image.

Steph said...

Wonderful puzzle piece. That background is super cool and I love that image.