Tuesday, January 07, 2014

SCACD is OPEN!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to have SCACD open again.  Such a fabulous place to shop and Susana has given us a special treat.  A NEW RELEASE!!   New rubber stamps and new digital stamps!!!


During the holiday break, however, I decided to spend time playing with some of the stamps from previous releases.





I just love his happy face.  The background paper is from Carta Bella and the pearls are made using the Viva Decor pearl pen

I am so excited for 2014!  I have had some changes and challenges in the last few months that I honestly  believe are going to help make things just get better and better!!!  Hope to see you here a lot in the coming year!

Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Danni said...

Cute card!! Love your positive attitude about the new year! :)