Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blank Canvas Profile


This image is part of the Blank Canvas Profile set in the Mixed Media Blank Canvas Collection #1 from SCACD.  I created the image background using acrylic paints on black cardstock.  Once it was dry I stamped the image with versamark and white ink then embossed with white embossing powder.  Think of how many color combinations you can do.  Or, even the reverse of this one ....






Enjoy creating with such amazing images.  The Mixed Media Blank Canvas Collection #2 was recently released and being able to use both sets gives a TON of versatility.  Check them all out!

Get Inky!
Alex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In fact, even the additional cost of shipping makes shopping at an farmacia on
line. Tina Brown has written something this morning that begins by saying that the availability of those pills at gas stations.


My blog - www.wiswik.com

Kathi said...

Very cool cards!

I don't have that stamp set. I might just have to get it!