Sunday, November 11, 2012

Who Me?







This cute image is called Who Me and is part of the Exclusive to SCACD Elisabeth Bell Sampler #8 release.   I have to admit this particular image didn't really call to me when I first saw it.  However, the minute I actually stamped it out and started to look for papers and colors is came to life and I loved creating with it.  I will use it again and again.  I think this is just a super versatile image for both cards for girls, especially pre-teens, and good friends.  It just works for so many thoughts and occasions.

I paired the image with papers from the Lilybee Victoria Park collection.  The vines at the top are the Dies by SCACD Fancy Flower and Key corner.  I created matching black pearls using the Viva Decor Pearl Pen in black.

Get Inky!
Alex

3 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful card! I like the colors you used!

Kathi said...

Such a great card with wonderful coloring. The black die cuts are a great contrast to the colors you used.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Loving the black accents on this card. Really liking the new Elizabeth Bell image.