Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days is almost here!!!

31 Days of Halloween

The fourth 31 day long extravaganza of the Smeared and Smudged forum kicks off tomorrow. This is the third year that Edgar and I are participating and both of us can hardly wait!!!!  Edgar, especially has been going just a bit crazy, but most of you know that is a normal state for him. Projects ranging from the simple quick makes to those a little more time consuming. The only requirement for the hop is that they have at least one stamped image somewhere. Prizes galore along the way from some fantastic sponsors. For full details you'll need to visit the forum.  I will keep the complete blog roll on my side bar throughout October as well.  There are so many participants this year that I know you will be super inspired on a daily basis!!

Watch this space!!

Get Inky!
Alex and Edgar

2 comments:

Danni said...

Can't wait!! You know I'm a big fan of Edgar!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

So frustrated that I forgot to sign up. Guess I'm just going to be doing a lot of hopping to see everyone's creations.