Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Heart Keepsake

I know it isn't Valentine's Day, but isn't every day a great day to let the people we love know we love them?


This great image, Heart Keepsake, is just perfect for that.  It is from the recently released Guardian Angel collection at SCACD.

I did something I don't normally do, and that was color the image without having selected any papers or having a plan.  I went just a bit crazy here.  I had no doubt that I would figure something out though.

I grabbed some paper from the Lilybee Victoria Park pack.  It is a pink and white chevron design.  I really wanted to pull in the purple a bit more so grabbed my purple mist and a Prima Stencil to decorate the background a bit.  If you haven't played with the stencils SCACD has, you really should.  There are so many things you can create and it is just plain fun.

The sentiment is the bonus stamp from the Fun Collection at SCACD.  Both the sentiment and the ribbon on the heart received the diamond Stickles treatment

Who do you need to tell you love them?  Why not create a card and pop it in the mail?

Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Danni said...

Very pretty!