Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fairy of the Night







I love the look on this wonderful fairy's face.  She seems so reflective and just deep in thought.  The original by ching-chou kuik has her all in black, and she is gorgeous.  I love seeing what color does to change the look and feel of an image.  I think she is just as pretty in red.  I paired the image with paper from the Kaisercraft Seaside collection.

Fairy of the Night is part of Plate #29 and all four of the images are amazing.  She is also available individually and is currently on sale for $2.  YES!  You read that correctly!

Have fun creating with all of your Sweet Pea Stamps Images!!  Be certain to share with us for Customer Creations week on the blog and enter in the challenges at One Sweet Challenge.


Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Arts by Sara said...

Alex... This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love color combo and papers that you picked for this image! I agree she is very much in deep thought and nothing is distracting her! Hugs and Have a wonderful week!