Friday, November 18, 2011

Release Day and a BLOG HOP!!

Today is the day you have been anxiously waiting for! The release of two new collections of images from SCACD!!  Reflections Yesteryear and Reflections Fantasy.  They are both stunning and each collection, if purchased in full, comes with a bonus free image!  In addition, yep I said addition, there is more!!, two 'Just Because' images are being released.  Carolyn's Bonsai and The Topiary

I hope that you have enjoyed all the wonderful creations so far along the hop.  If you are hopping with us you will have just come from Dianne's BLOG.  If you visited me on your own, thank you!!!  There is a complete list of hop participants on the store BLOG Follow Your Heart so you can check them all out, there is some truly stunning work you don't want to miss.


I am excited to share with you today, from the Reflections Fantasy, Her Caged Heart.  The minute I stamped this image, I fell in love.  It is sweet and a teeny tiny melancholy all at the same time. 



I used paper from the Authentique - Journey paper pad.  The lovely blues and greys, especially with the floral pattern, were a perfect compliment to this image.

I used my Copic Spica glitter pens to color the cage gold and to add a touch of shimmer to the flowers on her dress.



These new stamps are available now at SCACD or for those of you who are international, from at Quixotic Paperie.While you are already shopping at SCACD, be certain to check out all the new items in the store as well as the fabulous sales!  If you order $100 or more, your domestic shipping is free, so load up and get just products for that $!!!  :).

If you are not yet convinced how much you need these new release images, or if you just want the inspiration from all the talented DT, please continue on the hop.  Your next stop is our newest DT member, Donalda's BLOG.  She is super talented, so please leave her some love after you are finished picking you jaw up off the floor.

Get Inky!
Alex

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous designing with this pretty one and love that paper! Hugz

Anki said...

Beautiful my friend! Kramis and have a fab weekend. Love - Anki

Micki said...

ooh U R right, the paper is gorgeous. Love the blues n grays and love that image. PS: Yeah, Fun Flock is going at the next garage sale,lo :-)

Kim said...

Alex she is gorgeous! I love what you have done with Her Caged Heart! Lovely work hun!
Big Hugs~ Kim

Danni said...

Beautiful card!! So pretty!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful, Alex! I love the colors you used and the blue trimming!

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just gorgeous !!!! Love the colors you have chose and so beautiful colored as always dear.
The butterfly die I used is from Cheery Lynn !! Big hugs dear

Arts by Sara said...

She is so adorable and the caged heart is sooo cool!!! I missed the hop; but am glad that I stopped by to see her beauty!!!