Monday, August 01, 2011

What's In The Box Peeker

I really hope you have had the opportunity to see all the inspiration my DT Sisters and our Special Guests provided for the new release Peekers 2 by Elisabeth Bell exclusively for SCACD.  If not, I suggest taking just a minute to look at some of them on their blogs!  I have to admit that I too have caught PEEKER FEVER!  They are just so much fun to work with and so I spent some time playing with them yesterday.  I have to share what I created with What's In The Box Peeker and some of the fun things in stock at SCACD!
First I stamped What's In The Box Peeker on white cardstock and colored her.  I used the new Authentique - Journey paper pack for the background and the paper piecing in her dress.  I then used the Tonertex glue and silver foil to create the polka dots in the ribbon on the present.  I ran some strips of the Inkessentials Metal Foil Tape Sheets (this stuff ROCKS!) through the Garden Swirl embossing folder by Craft Concepts.  After, I rubbed a bit of the Craft-T Metallic Rub-Ons in sky blue over the embossed foil.  Everything got matted in black cardstock and VIOLA!



Get Inky!
Alex

2 comments:

Danni said...

This is awesome, Alex!! Fab job!

Lorraine said...

Oh Alex, this is beautiful! Love her paper pieced dress and your use of the foil!