Sunday, May 01, 2011

Forest Fairy

I hope you saw early this last week that there were two new images released at SCACD drawn by Victoria CaseSpa Time Fairy and this one, Forest Fairy.

I was a bit intimidated by the idea of coloring the fawn at first.  I don't feel that I usually do a very good job when it comes to coloring animals.  However, I have to admit that I am quite pleased with how it turned out and it wasn't difficult at all!
I paired the image with paper from the Prima Madeline pack and the sentiment is from the same pack.  The flower is one of the fabulous velvet hydrangeas -currently on sale!

The SCACD Challenge BLOG's challenge right now is to use Blue & Flowers.  I had no problem doing both of those!

Challenges:
SCACD #4 - Blue & Flowers
Stamp Something - Things With Wings


Get Inky!
Alex

4 comments:

Anita said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. So lovely. X Anita

Crystal said...

Sooooo sweet Alex!!!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful coloring of the fawn & fairy and love the papers you used!

Mary Lou said...

Very very pretty Alex!!! Love the papers and your coloring of the fawn is Awesome!!! thanks for joining us at SCACD Friends with Heart!!! Good luck!!
Hugz