Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hey Birdy

This is another of the adorable PEEKERS from SCACD called Hey Birdy.  I have seen several adorable samples by the DT you really should see.



I used patterned paper from one of my many 6x6 paper packs - love these for making cards!- and the background is created using cardstock with the Couture Creations Embossing folder - Entangle.  I love the 5x7 size.  It can be the entire base of a standard card size and I don't have to worry about centering it correctly.  Rub the design with a little ink and TA DA!  The image and frame were cut with my nesties.  The flowers (on sale!!) are by Petaloo and some of my favorite to use on, well, everything!  Now, I am going to go pretend it is Spring weather outside.

Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

sooooooo sweet and springy Alex!

love it!!
hugs!