Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sweet Shamrock Fairy

This is a newer image from Delicious Doodles named Sweet Shamrock Fairy and I have to say, she was a joy to create with.  I love her casual, but "I know I look good" attitude :)


It is difficult to tell in the photo, but her wings even include shamrocks in them.  She is very versatile for year round though.  I saw on the challenge blog that one of the DT  members had made the shamrocks into flowers and it looks amazing!   I hope you take a moment to check it out.

Get Inky!
Alex

5 comments:

Teri said...

Totally loving this one hun!

SuzieQ said...

I like her attitude too - very nice!

jennifer said...

love it Alex! that is a great image. I wanted to lyk I chose you as a recipient of the Liebster Award, to help spread the word about your blog and maybe increase your followers. All the deets and badge are on my blog. jennifer
http://insanedaze.blogspot.com/

Saskia said...

Great card!!!

Micki said...

Love it. Really love the hair.... I know how precious time is which is why I generally don't even post and pass on any blog awards, but you are always such a supporter of my crafting attempts and an inspiration so I left you a blog award on my blog. (I hope it's ok, )

hugs