Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just Chillin'

Wednesday I watched huge honkin' snow flakes falling while at work.  I then watched them accumulate into a snowing wet nasty mess on my car.  I then came home and made this card.  I am sooooooooooooooo ready for some warmer weather!!!
This is Just Chillin' in the Retro collection drawn by Victoria Case exclusively for SCACD.  I may never look quite as fabulous as her, but I would love to be warm enough right now to give it a shot!
The fun beach hut and chairs background paper is from the Kaisercraft Seaside paper pack.  The solid paper and the fun tag are also part of the pack.  I used Viva Decor Bronze Pearl Pen in place of brads and the Sew Easy to create the decorative stitching.  A second touch of Diamond Glaze on the glass of lemonade (because the first one doesn't work so well after putting my finger in it) and she is ready to go!

Get Inky!
Alex

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Nice card) Love the image a lot) I wish I had the same stamp to play with it))) Nice paper is used too))) Love this card)