Thursday, February 24, 2011

So EXCITED!

I absolutely HAVE to share.  Look at these AMAZING stamps



Oh my!  Aren't they just wonderful?  These are only four of the many that are available and even better, they are in deep etched red rubber so you will actually get clear lines and a good image.  I have been eyeing up this artist, Sue Coccia, for years.  I have seen her coloring books, drooled at her website and wished to be able to own something just like these stamps for a LONG time. Now I can and so can you!!!  I can hardly even believe the price.  They are only $11.99 each.  For all this detail!  Can you tell how excited I am?  I am just rambling, and rambling.  Trust me, there are cartwheels happening here!!!  (lucky you, not able to see them)

Ok, leaving now as I am going SHOPPING at SCACD!  While there I will probably grab some of the new Bo Bunny and MME paper as well as the matching Bo Bunny trinkets.  RACE YOU!

Get Inky!
Alex

2 comments:

Betty said...

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning and intimidating all at the same time as I could never color these and do them justice...

Alison said...

These are really pretty! I would have a great time coloring them!