Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fresh Picked

I received some FUN new goodies in the mail from SCACD and decided that I needed to grab one of the new release stamps drawn by Carmen Medlin and PLAY~
The image is called Fresh Picked.  I used the brand spankin' new embossing folder called Garden Swirl by Craft Concepts.  They have some wonderful designs and they don't make more.  When they are gone, they are gone.  So glad I have mine :).  That gorgeous flowered paper in the circle and paper piecing her skirt is from the new Memory Box collection Brioche.  This is probably one of my favorite cards I have made recently.  I just love the flowers, colors, and the way everything works together.

Challenges:
Create 4 Fun #6 - sketch
Desert Island Crafters #2- 3 from the list- Red, Swirls, One Pattern Paper
My Time to Craft #128 - Circles
Bunny Zoe #9- Flowers
Woodware #14- Embossing
Simply Create #37 - Bold & Bright
CCEE Stampers #1106 - Dry Embossing
The Rubber Cafe #4- Paper Piecing



Get Inky!
Alex

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow, she is beautiful!! And, the embossing is wonderful!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Beautiful!! Fabulous piecing and embossing!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE challenge this week!

Danni said...

LOVE this, Alex!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! Do you need my new address for this to have a home?? LOL!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I LOVE everything about this card! Great job!

Thanks for joining us at The Rubber Cafe for this weeks paper piecing challenge!

Kristine

CraftyMomOf3 said...

this is GORGEOUS Alex!! love love it!

miss ya girlie!

hugs!

StampingbugKerry said...

I like the paper selections and the pretty image. Great job! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck!

Kerry

Dori Shelton said...

Great colors, great layout! The image is just beautiful and I love all the embossing.

jo said...

Great card Alex!! Thanks for joining us at DICC!

deesdesigns said...

Just lovely - the embossed panel just makes the card. I'm so glad you were able to join us this week for our Going Round in Circles challenge this week at My Time To Craft! Dee

Linda said...

Very beautiful card...love the red and yellow combo!!
Thank you for joining us for the Bold & Bright challenge at Simply Create.
Hope so see you again for the next challenge.
Linda B - Simply Create DT

Rose said...

such a pretty card :)

So glad you joined us on Simply Create for our Bright and Bold challenge :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! Thank you for playing The Desert Islands Crafts Challenge :)