Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fairie Friends

This is one of the new images by Karen Middleton called Fairie Friends. Every time I look at it I think of the saying 'a little bird told me'.  The sheet has this and three other adorable images.  I am so glad I don't have to pick only one, because I am not certain I could!  The colors of the Basic Grey Romani (aka Gypsy) paper collection seemed perfect for a cheerful fairie setting.  One day I am going to use up all of this collection I have and be very sad, but no sense just having it sit in the drawer either!

Challenges:
Basic Grey #38- Sketch

Get Inky!
Alex

3 comments:

Betty said...

LOVE this and the Romani is perfect for her...

Danni said...

So very sweet!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenges!
/Hanna xx