Friday, February 25, 2011

Blowing Kisses

The challenge #39 for Fairy Knoll this week is Feeling a Little Green.  I was trying to go Green with mine as in environmentally friendly, but struggled so finally gave up and decided using supplies I already had with one of my current go to color combos of pink and green was just perfect for this challenge.  I used the Fairy Knoll image Blowing Kisses.

I have loved this image since I first saw it so it was all printed out and just waiting to be colored.  I grabbed my K& Company Sweet Nectar paper pad.   I used a different sheet from the same pack and cut out the flowers to add.  I used my Taffy Smooch on the hearts and her boots, then created some pearls in the corner with my Viva Decor pearl pen.  Love the colors, love the image, I love the way the card turned out!

Now, show us what YOU create and enter HERE.


Get Inky!
Alex

No comments: