Thursday, January 06, 2011

Rose Petal

Is this not one of the most precious baby images you have ever seen?  So sweet and adorable.  It is called Rose Petal and she is one of the exclusive to SCACD images drawn by Elisabeth Bell.  She is in the Fall Sampler Edition.
I stamped her with Momento Ink and then colored her in with markers.  The butterfly is from Petaloo and I used the Viva Decor hologram glitter liner on the edge and on the rose.  The leaves are Viva Decor peridot glitter liner.  I used Bella Baubles string of pearls for the finishing touch.

So- crafty tip for the day...
LET THINGS DRY BEFORE YOU TOUCH/MOVE THEM!!!

Oh well, I still think it is a beautiful image and still love the end result.

Hope your crafting today is filled with fast drying elements!

Get Inky!
Alex

2 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is totally adorable Alex, you are so right it's a gorgeous image :O) I also recommend not putting something on top of a project where the glitter glue is still wet!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Autumn said...

This is a fabulous image and a great card! I love that paper!
xxAutumn