Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gone Fishing

I am the mom of two sons, no daughters.  I find that there are many adorable little girls as stamp images, but many less cute boys.  This one, is one I really love though.  It is called Gone Fishing and is drawn by Elisabeth Bell exclusively for SCACD.  It is part of the Sampler Edition 5 set.
I first stamped the image on some of the solid paper in the Pink Paislee Queen Bee paper pack (currently on sale!).  I then shaded/colored it with my warm grey markers.  The striped, polka dot and solid dark grey paper are all from the Pink Paislee Queen Bee paper pack as well.  These paper packs make is super easy to coordinate papers and I LOVE that!!  No digging around looking for something that matches, getting it all made up and then seeing it natural light and realizing it doesn't really match.

So- think spring for some fishing opportunities and if you are looking for some fabulous boy stamp images, Susana at SCACD has several!

There are also some wonderful new products in the store to check out.  Like this, this and THIS!

Get Inky!
Alex

2 comments:

Tiffany Jewelry said...

I like this stamp.

Kathi said...

Wow. I love your coloring on this. Grey scale looks great!