Tuesday, December 21, 2010

When inspired

I took a moment to finally watch the music video that is this month's inspiration for the Rock N' Rolla Inspiration Challenge at Smeared and Smudged.  The minute it started and idea began to form in my brain and just kept going.  It wasn't long before I had to head out to the garage and go digging through my stamps to find THE one, only found this one too and it was even MORE what I wanted than I had originally thought.  Once the stamp was in hand, it was done, I was busy creating and nothing else was on my brain, but this project.


  I am thrilled with the end result and hope you enjoy it as well.  This is a single ATC and pretty sure it is going to stay in my box rather than be traded.  I might even make up more for a series of them in a variety of colors.


I wish the vibrancy of the colors would show better on the computer, but I still love it!

Challenges:
Smeared and Smudged - Rock N Rolla Inspiration
ETSY Insp Challenge #119 Ling Glass- This piece the fabulous colors!
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Get Inky!
Alex

5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

This ATC is FABULOUS! LOVE the image and the colors from the Ling piece that inspired you!

DonnaMundinger said...

GORGEOUS! Love your coloring of that fbulous stamp and it's perfect for the challenge! xxD

Angie said...

fab butterfly card thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
angie

SmilynStef said...

What an awesome image ... and I love those fantastic colors ... wonderful Etsy Inspired design.

de said...

GORGEOUSNESS! This is so intricate! Your coloring is amazing!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!