Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cards for Operation Write Home

I make and send as many cards as I can, without losing my mind or neglecting the other stuff I have to do, to Operation Write Home.  The Valentine's Day card deadline is next week.  I tend to make more that are love themed so they can be used anytime.  Here are a few that I made during the Holiday break, in fact, most were made Christmas Eve Day.

First- the frog couples.  I LOVE these images and use them a lot for OWH cards.  I think they work equally well for cards to send to kids in addition to adults.   These are digis from Victoria Case





OWH as has a challenge going on right now to create missing you cards for kids.  These are a couple samples of the ones I made.  I figure that there are so many adorable little girl images out there, and many less that are little boy, that since I have several, I would focus on the boys.  Of course, being the mom of only sons it doesn't hurt either.  Both of these cards have received the 'boy' stamp of approval!


This particular image is a digi from Character Cafe.  However, I also have some WONDERFUL boy images that I got from SCACD.  Gone Fishing, Isac with skateboard, Isac with soccer ball, Little Helper, and my personal favorite Spyder.

So, have fun, enjoy the end of 2010 and if you wish....

Get Inky!
Alex

5 comments:

KC said...

Alex these are all so great! maybe I'll get my stuff together and make a few for OWH...its going to be a challenge not to be creepy;)

LINDA said...

WOW!! You have been busy.. these are all just wonderful.. Very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

Those are great! I love frogs!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How fun! Your OWH cards are wonderful, love the frogs! Thanks for playing in our challenges at Operation Write Home!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Alex! You won our prize at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps this week!!! Please contact me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com so I can get your new stamp set out to you!