Sunday, October 10, 2010

31 Days of Halloween - Day 10

Well, I see you have made it to the double digit days and I must say I am pleased.  I was a bit worried you might tire of me and insist I return Alex to you.  Glad you appreciate my commentary even if they are her creations.  Why don't we just tell her you only come by to see me, Edgar Allen Crow, and that her projects are just a bonus ;)

Today I am sharing a card made using a stamp she purchased from SCACD as part of the Kraftin' Kimmie Halloween collection.  I have 'heard' that these stamps are in short supply and since Halloween is almost upon us, once they are gone, they are gone, so RUN and get yours!


Alex went for the old photo look with the sepia type tones.  It tends to lend to the creepiness factor.  Poor Hattie, she certainly looks like she has had a hard life death.  I know that I had to peck Alex's hand a couple of times to prevent her from adding a sentiment that said "Happy Mother's Day".  With her twisted thinking, she found that funny.  Crazy lady, someone better rescue me after this month, please!

Hope to see everyone back tomorrow for day 11!


Challenges:
Mojo Monday 159 - Sketch
Smudged and Smeared Oct - Rock N'Rolla Inspiration
Kraftin' Kimmie #49 - Spooky Card
Wee Memories #26 - Halloween

Happy Halloween!
Edgar

18 comments:

Alison said...

I LOVE this! Alex's coloring is amazing and sick here! What an awesome image and a fantastical project!

Unknown said...

I think this one is the only one I don't have in my collection of Kraftin Kimmie, I gotta run get her.LOL I love the old timey photo effect you gave her. Beautifuly errie.

DonnaMundinger said...

Lovin' your commentary, Edgar! And adore those Kimmie stamps. Perfect coloring here, Alex! xxD

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Edgar, I think that Alex knows that we only come to see you and that her cards are a bonus, but if you insist, I shall endeavor to let her know! If you please, realy a message to her I would greatly appreciate it! I love this creation!

Daniella said...

HA! happy mothers day! brilliant! LOVE this image, and the coloring! Wonderful!

and Edgar, control yourself!

Unknown said...

I love it awesome work
Luv Jane xxx

Steph said...

This is gorgeous, lovin' the sepia tones... very creepy.. reminds me of that movie where they had photo albums of pictures of dead people.... weird :)

ldfdesign said...

she so eloquently creepy! great job!

SuzieQ said...

LOL Happy Mother's Day - says a lot ;) Love that girl and her coloring is great!

Stitchinwitch said...

Love this card. I would love a card like that for mothers day but I doubt my mum would appreciate it

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

If you wanted a change of scenery Edgar - I'd russle up a perch for you. In the meantime it's good you are there to keep Alex from doing daft things. Tell her this card is amazing and that I love the aged sepia tones.
Helenxx

Anita Bownds said...

super awesome card Alex, totally love your colouring...hugs Anita

Sugar said...

that is amazing girl! great coloring! she looks like me at the end of the day!

KC said...

great card! I love the old fashioned look...

Michele Gross said...

Its wonderful!! We Finaly got our link issue resolved at Wee Memories so I hope you'll stop by and link it officially :)

Ann said...

Wow, I love what you did with this image...perfectly creepy! Thanks for playing the WMC!

Laurel said...

What a fantastic card!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Andrea Murdock said...

your card is 'frightfully' good lol. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie STamps!