Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just a bit Wicked

I had a FABULOUS time playing with this Wicked stamp from Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Love the spider web and spider :). I covered the entire thing with stickles after I stamped and colored it. I had planned to only glitter up the rose, but then it just seemed right to keep going!


I then grabbed a composition book I purchased during the back to school sales. A girl can never have enough notebooks to keep lists in :). This one is altered just for me and I am loving the bats, crows, and skull brad. The ribbon has webs on it and is long enough to also be a bookmark in the notebook.

I am excited to share my notebook with you. I almost started using it before I snapped some pictures!

Don't forget the Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Blog Hop going on today with all the fabulous creations and new releases. After wards, stop by the Queen Kat Designs Stamp, Co. store for some goodies AT 30% OFF and to check out the details of the Buy 3 get Tabby FREE offer!

4 comments:

LINDA said...

OH I LOVE IT!! the papers are wonderful and I really love the charms..awesome sentiment.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

That is terrific! I love the stamp. I bought a bunch of composition books too, they were only 25¢!!
Shelley :)

Lissa said...

This is too cute, Alex!!! Love the idea!!! I probably better go pick up some composition notebooks since they're only a quarter at WM... ;)

Alison said...

Ooh! I want this!!! It's bewitching! Everything about it is fabulous. That is a really awesome new stamp! Great job, Alex!!!