Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where do I fit?

Have you ever finished making something and just been in awe? One of those times when you sit back, look at it and say "Wow, that is AWESOME!"? I did with this one. It just got me, and I am very proud that I am the one who created it.


This is a wonderful goth fairy image from Stamp-It-Crazy. She reminds me of myself sometimes. Wondering where my particular brand of crazy fits in. Knowing that there are so many sides of 'ME' and that they might not all seem to work together, but they do and make me who I am.

Challenges:
The Burtonesque Dolls - Burton Chicks
Creative Inspirations #60 - Fairies
The Corrosive Challenge #63 - Sketch
Stamp-It-Crazy - Fairy & Sentiment - Barb said "it speaks for itself" - luv ya Barb!

15 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

OK, this is awesome! I love everything about it! Way to go, Alex!!

Hugs,
Lelia

StampitCrazy said...

Ahhhh who luvs ya....Now see that didn't hurt a bit ...did it..:o)

Nancy said...

Wow, Alex, it is awesome!! You have every reason to be proud!!

Alison said...

Fabulous!!! You should def. be proud about this!!! And I love what you said about having so many differnet sides. I feel the same way. Great job!

Janet said...

OMG this is amazing! i love that image! thanks for playing at the corrosive challenge blog!
hugs

Danni said...

Very creative indeed!! Wonderful job!

blackdragon said...

You should be darned proud too... this it totally amazing... i wish i had made it.
EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS PERFECT.
love lynx

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Yep, that's a WOW! Thanks for joining us Dolls:)

Betty Boo! said...

WOWZER! Now that is one Burton chick! Thank you for joining us this week at The Burtonesque Dolls!

Betty

Carmen said...

She is fabulous! Love all the red and the lace she's got going on!

Karen Wilson said...

WOW Alex! This is impressive! Love the butterflies too. You should be proud. I love those "Wow, I made this??" moments!

Ya know, you should do a couple scrapbook pages..."Who I Am"...I think you'd do a great job and it would be interesting!

Daniella said...

You know, I get that feeling sometimes too!! I've been trying to mesh my new stamping world with my existing mixed media world, and so far, they don't mesh. So what does that make me? I love them both, so what I am is lucky!!! and I am even luckier to know you!!

Your card is awesome x10. You kick ass!!

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG.. this card is STUNNING. total perfection. Thanks for joining in the Burtonesque Dolls challenge. hugs xo Jackie

Renée said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous card. I love how you did the "bloodspatters".

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so amazing.. <3 Image is so sad but lovely and you`ve made it amazingly motional... Dont find the right words again, sorry :)

-Anna from S&S (if you don´t remember anymore, I have been away for a while.)