Thursday, May 06, 2010

Sunflower Angel

Sweet Pea Stamps has such a variety of images. I took out Sunflower Angel, who I haven't worked with before, and played. This was SO fun! and I just love the end result.

Sunflower Angel is part of ching-chou kuiks Fantasy Art collection at Sweet Pea Stamps. Even better- she is on SALE!!! You should keep an eye on the SALE pages at Sweet Pea Stamps. Not only does Lynette discount new releases initially (YES-CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?) she also has a rotating overstock that gets discounted. I am often in AWE at what is on SALE! Check it out!!!

7 comments:

Connie said...

I love what you did with her Alex! I have been sort of challenged to come up with any ideas for this image, but no more thanks to you!
Connie

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. colored perfectly.. Love the border punch too..
Hugs, Linda

Angela said...

This is very pretty Alex!! I still ahven't inked her up yet!! SOooo many stamps so little time!! Have a great day!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Daniella said...

That is so wonderful!! I love how you shaded her, so lightly, but the color is bright. Beautiful!!

Di said...

Hi Hun fab card! but i am looking for a place to email Flutterby wednesday. I have a digi shop and was wondering if you need any sponsors?
sorry to bug you here.
Hugs Di xxx
www.disdigidownloads.blogspot.com

WickedPixie said...

Alex, this is a beautiful card! :-)Traci

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Alex I just love this one. I've got the whole plate (just BEFORE the sale, bummer!) Love what you did with her! xxD