Monday, April 12, 2010

QKD Tuesday BLOG HOP

I hope you are enjoying yourself on the Tuesday edition of the Queen Kat Designs Stamp Co. Blog Hop. This is a NEW RELEASE week and you are in for a TREAT!!! You should have arrived from Shannon's Blog- but if not, please go back the the QKD Blog to start at the beginning so you don't miss a thing!

Today we were challenged to use this sketch





True to form and my inability to leave anything alone, I promptly flipped this one on end- it fits the image better too!




I am so excited that I get to work with the Whimsical Ink Sorority Kit, Tropical Utopia, this month. These kits are just amazing and I love that they come not only with the main image, but also some words/sentiments and fun complimentary images.

The next stop on the hop is the Whimsical Ink Sorority blog followed by Meredith's Blog.

When you finish the shop, be sure you end up at the store so you can pick up all the new releases!!!

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

ALEX!! The colors are AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!!! I love how different everyone's interpretation on the sketch and color combo looks!! This is so brilliant and vibrant!! You did an amazing job!!!

XOXOXO
Meredith

Nancyroo said...

this is awesome! superb coloring!

Anita said...

Oooh, love this Alex.

My name is Wynneth said...

This is certainly a UNIQUE work of ART Alex :o) I love it, great ric rac ribbon too :o) This kit is amazing, can't wait til mine gets here!!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Betty said...

Alex you did it again...Stunning :)

Chiara said...

absolutely fabulous.