Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bat Winged Lolita


I have had the most fun stamps to create with lately and this is absolutely no exception. it is called Bat Winged Lolita by Che Gilson for QKD. I tried to make her wings super 'batty' by using glossy effects, but the picture doesn't show it well. Had the perfect charm around and actually USED it instead of waiting to see if something more perfect would come along, LOL!

Hope to do some more fun creating this weekend that I can share with you!

Challenges:

Macabre Monday #033 - Freaker's Free For All

6 comments:

Alison said...

So cool! She's pretty wicked, no? Great job!

Renée said...

Great looking girl! Love the wings. And i love the added amulet.

Dragon said...

LOve your blog, ALex... Willcome back with more time to browse!!! Thanks very much for your wonerfulcomment on my darkside blog!!! I do hope to do much more!!!
Frankie
xx

Maya said...

Such a great card!
Love the wicked girl :)
Hugs from Maya

Barb said...

Great card as usual, Alex! Love the image & the charm! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

My name is Wynneth said...

This is totally great Alex :o) Saw it on the WIS Blog :o)
hugs
wynneth
x