Friday, May 23, 2008

It is that time of year


School is almost out for the summer. I have been working on end of year thank you gifts for my youngest's teacher, SLP and interpreter. I decided to make these card sets for them and there was also a pattern for a matching tote. Each one is different, but here is one of the sets. I am pretty happy with the end result and hope they like them. Now, to determine what to do for the bus drivers. They are who I entrust his safety to every morning and afternoon. They desire a big thank you as well for doing such a great job.

5 comments:

cjknick said...

Oh.my.heck! These turned out darling, Alex!

Cindy

sara :) said...

Those a way cute.

Marie said...

These turned out really cute - what a great gift they'll be!

Ginny said...

these are BRILLIANT!!!

SmilynStef said...

What a classy set of cards ... love them.