Monday, January 15, 2007

So, I need a goal?

I actually accomplished my goal of turning out the cookbook shelf. It is not empty despite how much I threw away. Infact, it is still pretty full. However, there are no longer books on top of books :). The next day I accomplished my mini goal of getting some things gathered and completely ready to mail. One more item off my "to do" list. However, on Friday, nothing! I sat and wondered what happened and realized that I hadn't actually made anything my goal for the day. How could I do something if I didn't know what to do? Hmmmmmm the long term problem seems to be defining itself right before my eyes! LOL!

After some thought, I made a mini goal for yesterday, and got it done! Now, I need to figure out what it is for today. Maybe even write a list of 4 or 5 and select on each morning with the flexibility to add to it as I think of things, but not pressure myself on getting it all done. Just one thing at a time.

No comments: