Sunday, August 14, 2005

Idaho Scrappers





Last night was the Anniversary crop for Idaho Scrappers. This was their 5th anniversary. I have only been part of this group since April, but they are so wonderful. They are warm, welcoming and extremely talented ladies. Thank you to Cindy for starting this group and thank you to ALL of them for being who they are and allowing me to share their company.
As promised, I am posting pictures of some of the cards I made to include in the gift exchange. Let me just say that the gifts were fantastic, each and every one of them. It was pretty obvious that many, ok most, did not adhere to the $7 - 15 guidelines :). I worked very hard to stay within that and now feel a bit guilty that the recipient of mine may have been a bit short changed. Now I know for next year!!

No comments: